Turin Airport (TRN)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
You will find Turin International Airport (TRN) situated approximately 16 km / 10 miles north of Turin on the main Superstrada Torino Caselle. This means that travelling into the city centre from the grounds can take as little as 20 minutes, being longer during rush hours. In addition, Turin Airport is linked to the highway network, connecting it with other major destinations in Piedmont, northern Italy and the south of France.
Close to Turin Airport you will find Caselle Torinese and Borgaro Torinese to the south, while San Maurizio Canavese, San Francesco al Campo and San Carlo Canavese all lie to the north.
Directions to Turin International Airport (TRN) from the north:
Directions to Turin International Airport (TRN) from the south:
- Head south along the SP35 and the SP13
- Merge with the SP2 south (Superstrada Torino Caselle) and take the first exit left into the airport grounds
Directions to Turin International Airport (TRN) from the east:
- From Turin and the south, head north-west on via Francesco Cigna
- Merge with the SP2 and head north for the airport
Directions to Turin International Airport (TRN) from the west:
- Take the main Milan to Turin A4 south-west
- Before you reach Turin, exit north onto the SP2 and head for the airport
- Join the A38 east for Turin
- Take the Tangenziale Nord north-west, bypassing Turin
- Take via Lanzo north and then merge with the SP2 for the airport
Turin becomes extremely congested during the daytime, especially during the busy summer holiday season and at anytime of the year during rush hours. For this reason, we recommend that you allow enough time to be sure not arrive late when travelling to Turin International Airport from the south and the centre of Turin.
Turin Airport (TRN): Virtual Google Maps